Tuesday

Some Flare





On my recent trip to Brisbane for the launch the new Emma and Roe store at Westfield Chermside I decide on an outfit to suit the occasion. Emma and Roe is sophisticated, full of bling, fun and has a flare about it hence I had to find a look that met all those needs. Dadaa... this little number is by Aje. Fun, flirty, full of flare (pun totally intended) and super sophisticated. Leather skirts are very on trend and this high waisted number with it's button detailing and it's rich olive colour is just stunning! Adding a little fun with this sequenced flared sleeve top, which tucks perfectly into the skirt, well unless your waving your arms around like I am. 

Now this outfit would not be complete without some Emma and Roe Jewels. Keeping on the leather theme I added a little wild hearts. Wild hearts is a leather wrap bracelet with magnetic clasp, you can add your own assortment of charms to suit your look. I doubled my bracelets, doubling not only a black wild hearts, but also the berry. For my fingers, it's all about the love stack rings which are designed to inspire every woman's own creativity. Featuring exquisite gemstones set in sterling silver, from single oversized gems to delicate silver twists, the rings interlock effortlessly in a multitude of arrangements as distinctive as the wearer. 

And now the ears... I was so excited to find out about these earrings, which are also interchangeable. Yup thats right, you can remove the charm / bead and pop on others to suit mood, style, occasion etc. But the most exciting part about these is you can use the charms from your bracelet as earring... I know, isn't that fun. Hours of entertainment with your jewels.

To read about the event head to post 


Nikki xox 

Shop my look now


A huge thank you to Photographer Daryl Wheeler for Images. Check out Daryl's instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment