Wednesday

Men Of Style 2013









Any event that has a dress code "Black Tie" I get overly excited about, as it's not often we get the chance to  pop on a floor length gown and really glam up. Last night saw Men's Style Magazine celebrate it's 10th birthday with the Men Of Style 2013 event at the Ivy Penthouse in Sydney's CBD. Johnny Walker with it's limited edition gold bottles decorated the bar and room, along with models suited up in the Sydney's finest threads, styled by Kim Payne. 

One special guest who graced one of the first covers and again the 10th birthday edition was among the many famous faces attending last night,  Megan Gale shined in a knee length floral number. I swear this woman gets more beautiful every time I see her! The night also attracted guests such as Michelle Bridges, James Tobin, Didier Cohen, Todd Carney, Tom Waterhouse, Laura Dundovic, Donny Galella, My hot Fiance Dane Rumble,  Sara and Geoff Huegill. 



Many of our favourite Aussie's have graced the cover of Men's Style including Sophie Monk, Miranda Kerr, Ashley Hart, Cheyenne Tozzi, Jess Gomes, Jesinta Campbell and Kate Waterhouse along with internationals Katy Perry, Jessica Alba, Dita Von Teese. It's an iconic magazine. Happy Birthday Men's Style.


My outfit for tonight was one very last minute one, but I think sometimes those are the best. I've been wanting to wear this dress since it walked the runway at MBFWA as the closing dress, I really don't need to explain why I feel in love with it, just look at it!!!! Stacked rings and bold Earrings were also my added must for the night and my fellow friend Laura Dundovic got the memo, as we both turned up looking like twins. ( Good taste Dundo )

My Patent YSL clutch was the piece de resistance to my look. There is no hiding the fact that I love a good clutch and handbag and thanks to Reebonz all my Styled by phillips reader get an automatic $50 when you sign up. Did I say there is a sale on at the moment!!!!
 link is valid for AU and NZ sign ups and I repeat, you will automatically get $50 shopping credit added to your account. ( A girls dream )






My Secrets for the night ModelCo Tan Mousse and Glameyes Lashes.

Images thanks to Jem Cresswell and Max Media Lab.

Shop a similar look here


2 comments: