Tuesday

Candy Lane





When in doubt wear bright! My little mantra I repeated this morning whilst getting changed, as I reached for my staple leather pants and tossed clothes around in search for an appropriate top. This fun yellow/ mustard light weight jumper is perfect for this deceiving weather. At a quick glimpse your eager to slip into your swimmers and head to the beach, when actually today was rather boarder line freezing. Adding even more colour, I went with this printed bomber jacket and blue bag. I was now satisfied to step out of the house. 

Heel or printed loafer is the perfect final touch. I opted heel to add that chic aspect for my afternoon meeting, but donned the loafer for this mornings little fashion shoot. There is so much on the cards at the moment, bursting to tell you all, but my lips are currently sealed. 


Nikki xox

You can now also shop similar looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment