Monday

Bikini Time






With summer fast approaching now is the time to start purchasing those summer swimmers. The weather over the weekend certainly reminded us of those warm beach days and it's hard to believe that we are even already hitting the beach, so much for a freezing winter! The timing is almost perfect as all new season swimwear is now hitting stores. 

I decided to show you a few of my favourites from designers One Teaspoon and Skye & Staghorn, in order to do this I needed some help from my new best friend, tan in a can. I have only ever used a fake tan myself once before so was slightly nervous to see what I would actually end up looking like, however I found this product easy to apply and it gave a good even coverage along with colour. No more white legs for me! Trending this swimwear season is fun prints and bold block colours along with assorted materials. I'm always looking for funky new shapes and bikini's that stand out, but also comfortable nothing worse then those bottoms that constantly rise up. 

Wearing
Image Four: One Teaspoon Bikini

Nikki xox

You can now shop similar looks here




No comments:

Post a Comment