Monday

Concrete Jungle - Hong Kong







Exploring the surrounding neighbourhood of where our hotel is located in North Point, Hong Kong. The buildings and architecture here blows me away, it's a true concrete city but it's such a diverse mix of old and new, which had grown immensely since I first visited back in 2000. Now I promise you I had more appropriate footwear whilst exploring but these heels I packed in my handbag to pull out for such an occasion as this blog post and for our fancy lunch (believe me when I say my Nike sneakers weren't post worthy.)

This jumpsuit is extremely affordable and can be worn with sandals or heels depending on the occasion. A simple change of denim jacket to structured blazer will transform it from day to night, or add a large detailed belt to alter the look.



Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment