Wednesday

Saba Style



Melbourne born label SABA has relocated it's store within Bondi Junction Westfield. It's now new shiny location is just off Grosvenor Street and features street windows showcasing their bold collection within their new large space. 

I have been a fan of this label for awhile and was lucky enough to be dressed by Saba for the event, with so much to choose from I decided to keep my look simple in this long black scoop maxi and added this  stunning light mint belt for effect. The spring / summer collection is filled with beautiful structed pieces and striking prints channeling a tropical paradise. 

Newly married Vogue Williams kept the music upbeat on the decks while guests mingled amoung spring / summer collection and new store. Champagne was flowing and beautiful canapes were passed around while models stood like live manaquins in the Saba store window. 

 Guests included Lizzy Lovette, Carissa Walford, Zoe Balbi, Dane Rumble and Brian McFadden. 

To view the collection or shop online head to SABA .But I highly recommend popping  in and visiting the store.




Now to prove to you just how hard the choice really was when picking my outfit for this event, I have included a few photos taken from my fitting. Huge thank you to Lynda Willoughby from Saba for helping me pick the right dress for the night and of course to Keryn O'Donnell from Trish Nicol PR. 



Nikki xox

Wearing Saba Maxi Dress, Saba Belt and Sempre Di Heels




No comments:

Post a Comment