Thursday

September Fever


I'm back.... for yet another year of ACP's 30 days of fashion and beauty.

This is my third year being the face of this fashion extravaganza, and I truly believe this year will be bigger then the previous two, with more glitz / events then before. A month of involving "you" into the fashion industry.

This year the Campaign shot features myself in a beautiful lilac master piece by Ja'ton, if you are unfamiliar with these creative gurus, then make sure you do your research - they are designers to the stars and the creators behind last years Pink dress. A talented team was sourced which included sensational photographer George Antoni and Acp's very own stylist from Grazia magazine Peter Phillips.

How do you create this stunning wind blown effect ? With wind machines, fishing line and 2 hand held blow-driers, thats right, the behind the scenes is not as glamours as the end result.

I can honestly say the with the two previous Stunning Campaigns for 30 days of fashion and beauty, I did not know if we could top it — but I think this picture speaks for itself.

I look forward to seeing you all during the month of september, make sure you register online at www.30daysoffashionandbeauty.com.au for events.


No comments:

Post a Comment